Freelance Broadcast Producer
We are looking for Freelance Broadcast Producer to join our team in Leeds
We're looking for someone who loves sport, is keen to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the creative and content process, is super organised, and loves a good laugh. You would be part of the Sports Broadcast Media team working closely with the presenters and production team. You will work with the team during and post shows to create and produce high quality and distinct programming for our worldwide client base. You'll working closely with the Programme Director and CTO to develop our programming and technical capabilities.
● Daily management of the content streams.
● On Screen graphics management.
● Help our presenters deliver the content and bring sporting action ‘to life’ with interesting views and insightful data.
● Support on air team with management of message boards and external messaging.
● A detailed understanding of audio production techniques including the ability to operate the studio and editing software. Predominantly Adobe ● products and vMix.
● Have some experience in video production, live and pre-recorded content.
● Being a nice person (this is very important)
● Keep a well maintained archive of all broadcast material for future use.
● Assist in the preparation of social media content for our us and our clients.
● Direct the presentation team during and post show to deliver market leading content that will engage and resonate with betting audiences worldwide.
● Initiate and/or attend regular meetings, to both review SBM’s content production and conduct brainstorming and planning for forthcoming activity.
● Assist in developing material for the live shows each day, including generating and producing creative content and statistical analysis in-line with our clients brands.
● Live Vision Mixer Experience.
● Work alongside the Programme Director and CTO, to develop content offering and facility operations.
● Manage client experiences for visiting podcast clients.
● Prepared to work flexible hours (Sport isn't played 9-5)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL...
● Live within commuting distance of our studios (Near Ikea Leeds)
● Understand audiences and above all will recognise great content.
● Have initiative and an ability to learn on the job.
● Can work under pressure and edit and create content in quick time.
● Be comfortable working in and around the iGaming (betting) industry.
● Be great with people, you'll be working with on-air talent (Who can be tricky little beggars!)
● Ability to edit audio with audio editing software - Doesn’t matter which software. We’re after someone with a good ear.
● Experience with video editing software - Again, doesn't matter which software, do you know what a good edit looks like?
● Have broadcast playout system knowledge.
● Be passionate about sport.
● Know how a fax machine works… Only kidding, not important.
● Degree in ‘Making a good cuppa'
THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT
This is probably the most important part of the job specification, all of the above are ‘nice to haves.’ However we know not everyone has the experience or job history to prove their abilities. The two non-negotiable aspects of this role are passion and a 'can do' attitude, If you think you think we’d be a good fit then this might just be the job for you. Plus, the package is competitive.
To apply for this position, pease send an e-mail to email@example.com